Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Have you seen a St George's cross flag on a car yet?

Well ave ya

• Yes

Votes: 39 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 38.1%

• Total voters
There does seem to be a lot less flags. I saw my first car flag earlier. Don't think i've seen any house flags yet. I'm sure there were a lot more flags around here last time.

Not seen any St. George's Cross flags but the Union Jack bunting is still up in Maidenhead High Street after the royal wedding!

Seen loads the past few days. Local WMC by work has all windows filled with flags and England only bunting.

I live in Romford. They don't all get taken down in between interational games.

Essex also. My neighbour still has his huge St George's bin sticker from the last international tournament. Plus a billowing flag hanging down the front of his house that I keep seeing out the corner of my eye and mistaking for him jumping to his death. (Maybe tonight will be the night.) We also have a local fellow with a St George's tattoo all over the top of his bald head, but I'm afraid that's probably not football-specific. And yes, many many many car flags.

oh bermondsey

FSkXKe4i.jpg

Qekca_7w.jpg

Bermondsey estate completely covered in England flags to kick off World Cup celebrations - Southwark News

I said no but I maybe just haven't noticed them. I've definitely seen multi nation flag bunting about.

I saw two yesterday from a train window on the way to the seaside. They were both grey cars that looked very similar or the same. (don't drive so not good on cars!) It looked like some sort of deal was going down. Two cars with flags parked next to each other in a near empty station car park. :D

Back
Top Bottom