Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

have we reached the nadir of serving suggestions?

Pickman's model

Starry Wisdom
i have just had some king oscar mediterranean style mackerel fillets with crackers: which was very nice. but looking at the packet i saw the worst serving suggestion i have ever seen
640x640.jpg

there isn't any fucking mackerel in the fucking suggestion! :mad: doesn't fill you with confidence in the food if it's omitted from its own serving suggestion :mad:

if there is a worse serving suggestion i'd love to hear about it

btw i bought it without noticing the 'by special royal permission', i thought king oscar was some made up thing to give some spurious air of superiority

• Wow
Reactions: Sue
btw i bought it without noticing the 'by special royal permission', i thought king oscar was some made up thing to give some spurious air of superiority

It is, they're produced in Poland, and the whole point of tinned fish is that you can eat the nutritious skin and bones that have been softened by pressure cooking.

i have just had some king oscar mediterranean style mackerel fillets with crackers: which was very nice. but looking at the packet i saw the worst serving suggestion i have ever seen
640x640.jpg

there isn't any fucking mackerel in the fucking suggestion! :mad: doesn't fill you with confidence in the food if it's omitted from its own serving suggestion :mad:

if there is a worse serving suggestion i'd love to hear about it
And all the better for it :thumbs:.

Back
Top Bottom