Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Good quick food near Kelvinhall Subway?

heinous seamus

Perfect in an empty room
Right,

I won't bore you with the details but I have a very short window of time to get food tonight when I get off at Kelvinhall Subway station. Any suggestions? A falafel wrap or something would do the job. Something I can at least pretend is healthy.

Cheers

Right,

I won't bore you with the details but I have a very short window of time to get food tonight when I get off at Kelvinhall Subway station. Any suggestions? A falafel wrap or something would do the job. Something I can at least pretend is healthy.

Cheers
Loads of stuff on Dumbarton Road or just round the corner on Byres Road. But right next to the Subway is JJ's Cafe, a Malaysian/Thai takeaway/cafe. Not my sort of thing, so I don't know what it's like.

You're spoilt for choice, you've got chippies, a Subway, Greggs, indian restaurants, takeaways all within a hundred yards. 5 minutes walk up Byres Raod is the University Cafe, deffo a place worth visiting.

Loads of stuff on Dumbarton Road or just round the corner on Byres Road. But right next to the Subway is JJ's Cafe, a Malaysian/Thai takeaway/cafe. Not my sort of thing, so I don't know what it's like.

That sounds interesting. Didn't have a chance to check it out last night but will keep it in mind. Cheers.

You're spoilt for choice, you've got chippies, a Subway, Greggs, indian restaurants, takeaways all within a hundred yards. 5 minutes walk up Byres Raod is the University Cafe, deffo a place worth visiting.

Has the Uni cafe still got the 50s tables of the ice creme parlour. It was always fun sitting six people having pizzas on tables only a foot wide.

Damn, wish I'd seen this earlier - would have recommended JJs Cafe or Ichiban, a fast Japanese place just along past the cafe as you turn left our of the kelvinhall subway.

There's quite a few places around this neck of the woods now :)

Never seen one! :eek:

Although I probably know the way to all the proper 24hr bakeries in my part of the world anyway! :oops: :D

Back
Top Bottom