Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gardeners! Does anyone want free ticket to Guardian online gardening masterclass?

AnnO'Neemus

Is so vanilla
I bought a ticket for this event for someone, as a token of appreciation for gardening stuff. They don't want it. So I'm giving it away.

Getting the most out of your garden: A practical garden design workshop​

Tuesday 28 September 2021, 5.30pm–7.30pm BST

I'd need your email address so I can try and get them to send the link to you, or failing which, I'd forward the link to you.

If a few people are interested, I'll write the names on bits of paper and pick one out of a receptacle (I don't have a hat).

Looks like it could be interesting, and Adam Frost has seemed OK when I've caught him on Gardeners World in the past, so please put my name in your receptacle.

Last call.

andysays and one other person who messaged me privately giving me their email address.

I didn't actually want/need anyone's email address at the 'throwing hats into the ring' stage, or any persuasive reasons for wanting the ticket, I was trying to be fair and give other people a chance, rather than the first one who happened to be online when I posted.

As explained, it will be random selection rather than who can send me the most persuasive message behind the scenes, because that's not how this works.

Did you do this. andysays? Do tell us more. I was tempted to request a ticket (very generous, AnnO'Neemus ) but also felt it was fairer for someone who hadn't been immersed in gardening for the past coupla decades. Christ, that sounds arrogant and know-it-all - not what I was hoping to convey...just that I don't need that extra encouragement from a masterclass because I am already completely invested, iyswim.

Back
Top Bottom