Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Game remakes you would like

Dino Crisis 1,2,3 - In a resi 4 stylee

Dead space 1,2, and 3 , same as

GTA London in GTA 3,4,5 stylee

for starters

Defo Dead Space 1, it would look great. I purchased all 3 again pre-owned recently as had a hankering to play through them again. Don't think a re-master will happen anytime soon though.

I haven't played games for a while but loved 'The Getaway' which was kind of a more linear version of GTA but set in a very realistic London (they actually recalled the game as there was a bit where you had to steal a BT van). Would love to see an updated version

Red dead redepemtion in Red dead 2 engine

come on rock star the map is already in the game

:hmm:

on another note quite happy to see someone is remaking system shock 1 & 2 in the unreal engine

:D

I haven't played games for a while but loved 'The Getaway' which was kind of a more linear version of GTA but set in a very realistic London (they actually recalled the game as there was a bit where you had to steal a BT van). Would love to see an updated version

From what I remember that was a great game. I liked the way the cars felt slightly realistic in handling, but I was around 14 and had never driven so I'm uncertain on that.

If I remember rightly they put a ridiculous amount of effort into remodeling London.

Yup probably about the same age myself. It would be interesting to see how it's aged. It had shop fronts and the like. The cars were very accurate, police vectras and stuff. The acting was a bit cheesy at time but lots of really nice touches in it.

View attachment 200730

Not that well according to one of the first pics on Google images!

Yeah I was a bit shocked when I looked, but the Rover 75 looked alright. Always remember that car as a local security guard who used to chase us off private playing fields used to drive it. (Imagine if your job was chasing kids playing football off of a massive area of grass.)

Back
Top Bottom