Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fun/Educational things to do around Alicante

Poot

My wife thinks I work too hard
The teens and I are going on an adventure, whether they like it or not. They seem disappointingly on board so far at the prosepct of an AirBnB with a pool and a beach on the doorstep. But the obvious question is, how can I spoil their buzz by doing interesting and educational things?

We'll be closer to Benidorm actually but I'm saving that for when they've really pissed me off.

Does anyone know the area? So far I've decided on a visit to Castillo de Santa Barbara (which I'm calling Barbara Castle, to annoy them, obviously,) a bus to Guadalest and a visit to Alicante market. Are there any other recommendations? We'd like to travel by tram where possible I think. Anyone know good places? Restaurants? Anywhere else we can enjoy a good argument?

The teens and I are going on an adventure, whether they like it or not. They seem disappointingly on board so far at the prosepct of an AirBnB with a pool and a beach on the doorstep. But the obvious question is, how can I spoil their buzz by doing interesting and educational things?

We'll be closer to Benidorm actually but I'm saving that for when they've really pissed me off.

Does anyone know the area? So far I've decided on a visit to Castillo de Santa Barbara (which I'm calling Barbara Castle, to annoy them, obviously,) a bus to Guadalest and a visit to Alicante market. Are there any other recommendations? We'd like to travel by tram where possible I think. Anyone know good places? Restaurants? Anywhere else we can enjoy a good argument?
Hopefully in the interests of education (aka buzz kill), you explained all about the Barbara Castle...? :hmm:

Hopefully in the interests of education (aka buzz kill), you explained all about the Barbara Castle...? :hmm:
No. Mum jokes rely on the recipient giving me either a blank look or a look that says 'I will kill you.' Either is fine.

Back
Top Bottom