Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Frummer tunnels of Brooklyn

Sure the New York Post is a shitty tabloid rag, but fair play to them for this headline:
View attachment 407878
Absolutely genius headline!

Seriously add story, I can't imagine what it's about but frummers have long had a disregard for planning law. Barnet and Hackney have some serious eyesores of buildings where frum families have created hideous extensions before planning departments came down hard on that stuff!

Seriously add story, I can't imagine what it's about but frummers have long had a disregard for planning law. Barnet and Hackney have some serious eyesores of buildings where frum families have created hideous extensions before planning departments came down hard on that stuff!

It seems to be a religious cult thing. The Amish seem to be similarly immune to planning laws. They're also trusted to handle things like sex abuse within their community. The victim may come forward to "English" law enforcement, but all they do is to go talk to the elders who promise to handle it. Often this results in victims being shunned when they refuse to forgive the perpetrator. This is often a close relative who they have no hope of avoiding.

Last edited:

Is it possible it's an attempt to get around Sabbath rules?

Is it possible it's an attempt to get around Sabbath rules?
that's what i suggested upthread, but now I suspect it's for access to the synagogue because of potential barring by the synagogue cos of their crazy ideas about the Messiah

British handbook on this sort of thing suggests finding the nearest Irish man and nicking him. Clearly some sort of caper involving bank vaults.

Any of this mob have red hair?

Back
Top Bottom