Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Frinton, Essex

Isnt it Frinton that banned chip shops in case they attracted proles? :D
I think so!

And this is a bit mealy-mouthed:

Frinton is unique, with its attractive coastal location commanding sea views being a source of delight and pride. The town's development matches the fine location. There is a strong case for ensuring that these Frinton qualities are carefully recognised and recorded. Professionally informed monitoring by such as geographers, geologists, soil experts, ecologists and archaeologists and snobs, and conservation architects will help to conserve Frinton's qualities sustainably

Walton's quite nice, it's got an old skool pier with dodgems, a truly fearsome waltzer and a 10pin bowling alley along with lots of friendly locals fishing off it, then there's the naze which is basically cliffs crumbling into the sea where you might well be able to find some rare fossils. Walton also has a pie and mash shop, various chippys, a thai resturant and some traditional boozers.

Walton's quite nice, it's got an old skool pier with dodgems, a truly fearsome waltzer and a 10pin bowling alley along with lots of friendly locals fishing off it, then there's the naze which is basically cliffs crumbling into the sea where you might well be able to find some rare fossils. Walton also has a pie and mash shop, various chippys, a thai resturant and some traditional boozers.
How far is it from Frinton?

I think we had this convo last time and you couldn't remember what tea shop it was :(

In a little passageway between the station and the town/beach. It's probably not there any longer with the pace of change and gentrification in Frinton these days. :(

Or the baker is retired, it was quite a long time ago.

In a little passageway between the station and the town/beach. It's probably not there any longer with the pace of change and gentrification in Frinton these days. :(

Or the baker is retired, it was quite a long time ago.
I'll just put 'CAKE' on my things to do list and see how it goes :thumbs:

We are going specifically to get away from coke and Tinder/Grindr :thumbs:

p01l5dv6.jpg

Skirrid = supposedly oldest pub in Wales
Abergavenny = town in Wales where the Skirrid Inn is located

hth hand cunt etc
I'm going to Frinton and you're suggesting a boozer directly opposite on the other side of the planet. Some fucking travel agent :facepalm:

edit: Oh wait. I gettit. He won't be the only one in Frinton :D

If you don't like the look of Frinton, no pubs no chip shops, don't fucking go there. It's not rocket science.

I don't shop at butchers or fishmongers. I don't eat meat or fish, I don't call people who do use them wankers.

Hope you enjoy yourself 5t3lla:thumbs:

If the weather is nice just walk along the beach from Frinton to Walton , mrs21 recommends the 'cracky crabs' :hmm: it's that game where you whack crabs* with a hammer

*not real crabs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom