Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fort William

neonwilderness

What would Badgers do?
I'm in Scotland for a few days next week and I'm looking for places in a reasonable driving distance from Fort William to do some photography. I've got a few areas in mind, but am open to urb suggestions too.

I'm quite tempted to go over to Skye, but I think I'll save that for a longer trip.

if i can stick in a late recomendation - the road to Sanna.

the quicker way is the Mallaig road, but get off at Loch Ailort and go down through Acharacle and Kilchoan, the more romantic way is down to Ballachulish, get the ferry across Loch Linnhe and go through Strontian. it makes the Mallaig road look like the M25...

the quicker way is the Mallaig road, but get off at Loch Ailort and go down through Acharacle and Kilchoan, the more romantic way is down to Ballachulish, get the ferry across Loch Linnhe and go through Strontian. it makes the Mallaig road look like the M25...
I'll probably heading back up at some point, so I'll bear this one in mind for then :thumbs:

If you go there, you will travel over a section of road near Glenborrodale that I was Agent on, 41 years ago. :)

Back
Top Bottom