Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Florida high school yearbook digitally edits girls' chests and shoulders

editor

hiraethified
The new morality

A high school in Florida has sparked outrage after it was discovered that at least 80 female students had their photos digitally edited in the yearbook to hide their chests and shoulders.

The New York Times reports that students at Bartram Trail High School in St. Johns County were in disbelief after opening up the latest yearbook and finding the bizarre “Photoshopping” on photos of themselves.

Riley O’Keefe (shown above), a 15-year-old ninth grader at the school, found that a straight black bar had been overlaid on her clothing to cover slightly more of her chest. Many other photos of girls in the yearbook found similarly clumsy changes to their portraits.

Another 15-year-old ninth grader named Brooke found that a square section of her plaid shirt had been cut and pasted over her chest.
1621871251006.png

1621871267091.png

Every woman (and girl) I know has, at one time or another, been "cancelled" for having tits, or not having tits, or having tits of the wrong size, shape, etc. Yet the same people are only too happy to point to Islam and its veiling practices and how "those women" are mistreated. This is usually pointed out to shut western women up.

I don't get it. Why is it OK to actually wear those clothes, but not for them to appear dressed like that in the yearbook? Puritanical bullshit never ceases to amaze me with its hypocrisy and muddle-headedness.

If god didn't want this to happen, he wouldn't have made photoshop
Are you from Florida, rubbershoes..?

(I've never been but my ex-boss was from Florida. I remember her telling me about boys writing TBYNW in her high school yearbook which apparently meant Too Bad You're Not White cos basically otherwise they'd have asked her out or something 😡 I've had a very poor view of the place ever since.)

Are you from Florida, rubbershoes..?

(I've never been but my ex-boss was from Florida. I remember her telling me about boys writing TBYNW in her high school yearbook which apparently meant Too Bad You're Not White cos basically otherwise they'd have asked her out or something 😡 I've had a very poor view of the place ever since.)

I'm not certain where to start with all the ways that was wrong and nasty.

I just thought Florida was where well off Americans go to retire.

There is even a word for them though it escapes me at the moment.

Every woman (and girl) I know has, at one time or another, been "cancelled" for having tits, or not having tits, or having tits of the wrong size, shape, etc. Yet the same people are only too happy to point to Islam and its veiling practices and how "those women" are mistreated. This is usually pointed out to shut western women up.
boobs cause earthquakes don't cha know

Funny thing is the plonk who edited these photos would almost certainly insist that they are nothing like this Iranian crackpot, the one of the lass with the plaid shirt is hysterical, it look like it has been done with a pair of scissors and sticky tape.

Laugh at the Americans if you will but the clothing of girls' bodies is policed daily in most British schools.

Any place that has uniforms has already pre-made decisions on how to police the bodies of students, both male and female. In a way that would be at least be more consistently applied than policing girls clothing choices on an ad hoc basis.

Any place that has uniforms has already pre-made decisions on how to police the bodies of students, both male and female. In a way that would be at least be more consistently applied than policing girls clothing choices on an ad hoc basis.
If my daughter's school is typical, it isn't consistently applied at all - girls are regularly chided over the length of their skirts, the length of their socks etc, and the boys wear trainers without comment.

fashion-2013-04-jpg-4-main.jpg

Back
Top Bottom