Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Everything, Everywhere, All At Once

I got bored too, also have a short attention span but maybe need to rewatch to get the hype.
El Jugs just downloaded and watched it, this evening, he hated it and couldn’t finish it. 😂😂 He’s now sulking. I haven’t got the attention for movies so I think I’ll pass.

El Jugs just downloaded and watched it, this evening, he hated it and couldn’t finish it. 😂😂 He’s now sulking. I haven’t got the attention for movies so I think I’ll pass.
Tbh I don't really have the attention span for movies either. A film has to be exactly my taste for me to get through it so I'm not really a credible review.

It's divided into parts, and I think it might be easier for a lot of people to watch it like a TV miniseries rather than a movie.

I recently watched it with my daughter, She loved it, but after watching it could understand why I wanted to wait till a Friday when I had more brain space than on a weekday. It is ironic that a movie that is said by many to be about ADHD-type thinking takes a lot of concentration to watch.

It is worth it, though.

Back
Top Bottom