Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Everton 23/24 - champions every time there is a world war, so be grateful we are crap

agricola

a genuine importer of owls
No money, one goalscoring forward, FA financial investigation, our real owner under sanctions, the last season at Goodison and we are moving to a waterfront stadium in a time where sea level rises are predicted.

What could possibly go wrong.

LIVERPOOL_ECHO_-__Deanna_Franklin_-_01.jpeg

(Source: Liverpool Echo)

In the absence of former season ticket holder Deanna Franklin of Bath Street North, Southport, can any other Everton watcher with knowledge of the matter please give the 'behind the scenes' explanation for the absence of Demarai Gray from Everton's first XI?

No money, one goalscoring forward, FA financial investigation, our real owner under sanctions, the last season at Goodison and we are moving to a waterfront stadium in a time where sea level rises are predicted.

What could possibly go wrong.
You missed a sale to an investment platform based in Miami - awaiting FCA approval…

(Source: Liverpool Echo)

In the absence of former season ticket holder Deanna Franklin of Bath Street North, Southport, can any other Everton watcher with knowledge of the matter please give the 'behind the scenes' explanation for the absence of Demarai Gray from Everton's first XI?

Yeah. After being one of the most over-rated players in the last decade with just 28 goals in 280 games he decided the £2million a year he was on at Everton wasn't enough to stop a highly unprincipled move to the Saudi pro-league.

Fuck him and everyone who joins that league.

Two weeks after it is approved:

scarface-movie.jpg
Your new owner on fans:

“they want to be monetised”, added: “The vision for this football group is that one day we’re not selling hot dogs and beers to our customers; [it’s] that we’re selling insurance or financial services or whatever.”

You stay above Burnley though. Doesn’t guarantee relegation at all this year. We still won’t let you off paying for Dele, mind.

How the fuck have you lost £370 million in three years?!? What? I mean I knew you'd bought some shit but. Jesus christ.

Leeds, Burnley and Leicester looking to sue. I mean, been there, that's some bullshit too.

Fucking hell.

Chelsea and Man City must be watching on with amusement.

It is what happens to them that will reveal if this was a just decision or not. If they - especially Chelsea - get off then this decision is absolutely perverse.

It's very harsh hopefully a reduction on appeal. The penalty relates to the accounting period for 2021/22 I think. The Man City ones are for 2009 to 2018 and the Chelsea ones relate to 2012 to 2019. One of the anomalies of FFP is that UEFA , who introduced FFP, time bars any allegations before 2017 leaving member leagues with different rules on what is time barred or not.

Back
Top Bottom