Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

European Nations Where No Urbanite Has Set Foot?

Which Of These Countries Have You Visited?

• Total voters
Visited Monaco as a teenager with my parents. We were on a cheap and cheerful holiday in France and I think my father just fancied a wander around.

Otherwise, of the obvious places, France, Spain, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Poland, Lithuania all multiple times. Ireland, Germany, Belgium, Portugal & Menorca as one offs. Never got round to Italy or Greece and future long term plans to go farther afield might mean I don't get to see Europe again for a while.

I was following Wikipedia.
Yeh, technically it's transcontinental, so I suppose I was wrong in saying 'I don't get how people classify at as being in Europe' but it just isn't Europe tbh. :p

I've had a conversation with my ex who is from there about this, and she doesn't see it as Europe at all either.

I've been to Monaco twice, once with my parents when we were on holiday in the South of France and once with Mrs Soul. We jumped on a train from Nice. It's a strange place.

Also been to Luxembourg briefly and Andorra.

Yeh, technically it's transcontinental, so I suppose I was wrong in saying 'I don't get how people classify at as being in Europe' but it just isn't Europe tbh. :p

I've had a conversation with my ex who is from there about this, and she doesn't see it as Europe at all either.

Same as Turkey. although most Turks would like to think of themselves as Europeans.

In the main street in Vaduz there is this...

FL-Tra%20%2057_E3.JPG

More suited to Amsterdam really.

That was the main street!?! :eek: It's such a tiny, dull place isn't it?

We laughed a lot.

There was also this place

9k=

I had the worst sausage roll I've had in my life from a garage in Liechtenstein.

I only went there to act a s a driver for someone who wanted to do some discreet banking. I was left to wander the streets for 3 hours. Longest 3 hours of my fucking life!

I keep stopping when pass through on the way up to Austria with idea that having lunch/a coffee in Liechtenstein would be novel. We have now failed on four occasions.

If you nip in the post office opposite the kunts museum you can get your passport stamped for CHF3, if you're in to that kind of thing. That and the slightly sparkling Vaduza red wine is about all the place has going for it.

So it seems that at least one Urbanite has been to every single country in Europe. Just like South America.

Two continents down, five to go. Yes five.

I'm sure we won't get Africa or Oceana.

Back
Top Bottom