Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Economy of Yugoslavia

Look, if you bother to go back a bit, a couple of posts or so above this exchange, you have your answer. How lazy, pigheaded or silly can you get?:confused::rolleyes::D

Look, if you bother to go back a bit, a couple of posts or so above this exchange, you have your answer. How lazy, pigheaded or silly can you get?:confused::rolleyes::D

Sorry but you're wrong about that. Butchers is looking for criteria, and I'm pointing out that there is no reason to think there are any. Your semi-marxist account of the historical origins of capitalism is a different point. The criteria in general need not be the same as the particular historical underpinnings existent in Western Europe. (Edit: You've given sufficient but not necessary criteria and since you are arguing that SFRY is not capitalist you need to show that it fails to meet necessary criteria.)

To be honest you've gone back to crap philosophical idealism again. Capitalism is not the ideas of capitalism as enshrined in the French revolution.

You will wine about the above, but I'm really interested in what Butchers has to say, so you needn't bother.

Gorski the undefeatable wins the argument yet again through apopleptic explosions of irrelevance and arrogance :rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

Gorski the undefeatable wins the argument yet again through apopleptic explosions of irrelevance and arrogance :rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

To be fair I wasn't even trying to argue with him and I think he's basically right. His problem is that he thinks his studying gives him an insight that nobody else has. It would be nice if hard graft always paid off, unfortunately it doesn't. Gorski's best posts are always his most lazy - shooting from the hip. He needs to get over his miseducation.

Ahem, and perhaps you need to get off your Imperial Horses, dear Mastahs of da Universe and Holders of da Holy Chalice of Eternal Knowledge and Wisdom to whom no one can possibly come even close, so down with the wannabes outside the "Chosen Few" circles of "Da Inititated", i.e. "us"...

Ermmm, so how come you complain when I do the same to you, when you encroach "my area"...:rolleyes::D

Fucking hypocrites!:D:p:D

Ahem, and perhaps you need to get off your Imperial Horses, dear Mastahs of da Universe and Holders of da Holy Chalice of Eternal Knowledge and Wisdom to whom no one can possibly come even close, so down with the wannabes outside the "Chosen Few" circles of "Da Inititated", i.e. "us"...

Ermmm, so how come you complain when I do the same to you, when you encroach "my area"...:rolleyes::D

Fucking hypocrites!:D:p:D
At last, some progress against Gorski's Conceit!

He's finally acknowledged what is surely obvious, even to the most casual glance. Which is that Gorski acts as if he is among the "Mastahs of da Universe and Holders of da Holy Chalice of Eternal Knowledge and Wisdom to whom no one can possibly come even close".

But what a shame he somewhat spoils this epiphany. He seems ... challenged, both ethically and logically. Even if others were just as bad (which I do not believe) that would not excuse his own behaviour.

Boy, is you stoopid or is you stooooopppiiiiiidddd.....

AHAHAHAHAHAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAHAHAHHAHAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

And all that from somebody who has - ahem - an unusual habit and need to quote - have you guessed it? no? oh, well - himself!!!!!:rolleyes::D:D

AHAHAHAHAHAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAHAHAHHAHAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

And all that from somebody who has - ahem - an unusual habit and need to quote - have you guessed it? no? oh, well - himself!!!!!:rolleyes::D:D

Well that post has settled the argument.

Back
Top Bottom