Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet FC 2013-2014 goal of the season - video

editor

hiraethified
You can cast your vote on the official website by "click on view all polls" whatever that means:

Nominations for Goal of the Season are:

Erhun Oztumer away v Hemel Hempstead - a sublime chip over the keeper.

Erhun Oztumer home v East Thurrock Utd - picking up ball in the centre circle he advanced before thumping an unstoppable shot.

Xavier Vidal away v Enfield Town - a thumping shot that dipped and swerved past a static keeper.

Peter Adeniyi home v Enfield Town - picking up the ball on the angle of the penalty area he struck a drive into the far top corner.

Voting closes at midnight on Tuesday 6th May
Nyren Clunis away v Maidstone Utd - a run from half way finished with an unstoppable shot across the keeper into the far corner.

Tommy Kavanagh away v Wealdstone - a 25 yard half-volley with the outside of his foot that swerved from outside the post to finish in the corner of the goal.

Ahmed Deen away v Wealdstone - picking up the ball on half way he ran forward before unleashing a left foot drive that flashed past the keeper.

Vote via the website (click on view all polls) or text to 07939 573024

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/dulwichhamlet/news/goal-of-the-season-1211703.html

Misread that as "thumping shot that dipped and swerved past a satanic keeper"...

Shame, I think all but Pete's against Enfield Town were captured on video... could have done a quick video edit of them with that Lightning Seeds song in the background.

Misread that as "thumping shot that dipped and swerved past a satanic keeper"...

Shame, I think all but Pete's against Enfield Town were captured on video... could have done a quick video edit of them with that Lightning Seeds song in the background.

Peter's is online, not sure where but I have seen it!!

I moved this to this thread as it's going to get lost in the uber thread from last season. Great video!

So pleased you managed to track down all of the goals on the shortlist. Tony Squires TV has been a sore miss this season so I'm glad other people have managed to capture the key moments.

I can't actually decide now but Erhun's v Hemel made the trip worth it despite the result and BT failed to include the stunning build-up play which preceded the sublime finish. It's in my head though!

I've got a soft spot for Vidal v Enfield due to brilliant celebrations by both Erhun and Xavier with the fans.

Nyren's was very Collymore-esque at his peak circa 92-96 (for the benefit of Joe K)

Any footage surfaced of Erhun's away to Hampton yet?

Tony changed his camera, and 'claims' the new one was unable to upload onto the official Club website where he was posting them, he was still filming, i think, & posting on Facebook.

Erhun's goal at Hemel was the best I've seen live, ever. Players usually chip from distance when the keeper is off his line and they've been afforded the space to slow the ball down a bit, or when the ball is running across them at pace and it only needs a little dink: Er did it running at speed from close range, having already convinced the Hemel no. 1 - and all of us - that he was going to slot it bottom corner. Amazing technique.

Although it was a friendly, his long-range chip against Millwall in July was also brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom