Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Drugs . . . who's got banned, getting banned, 1st to be banned

It's worth saying that, assuming it's not true, they have an incentive to get very creative when it comes to explanations. A coach taking an athlete's drug test deliberately is pretty much conclusive evidence of team doping. And Kenya is already in the doghouse over massive scale doping, only overshadowed by the Russians.

I do think anyone caught doping should be banned from sport, for life. The fuss over the Olympics does look a little shallow when you
consider how many athletes have been caught cheating in the past.

Rio Olympics 2016: Chloe Tutton appears to question Yulia Efimova

She was caught and sanctioned, twice "I am not for doping and I have never used it. The second case was completely not my fault. Everyone should have a second chance. When you drive and you are just issued a ticket, no-one puts you in jail."

What set of events do people think are the biggest PED freakshows? Other than weightlifting, obviously. Of the early events I'm leaning towards swimming.

You'll probably find most of them are on something. Look at the 100m. Back in the 80's when we know everyone was juiced to the gills, a sub 10 second time was really something to write home about. Now a sub 10 second time is run of the mill and they expect us to believe they're not juicing? Give me a break.

Do these piss tests have to be witnessed in detail? Or can they use the old plastic tubing attached to a pre-prepared bag of clean piss trick?
I seem to remember the investigations into the Russians recently had small holes in the wall at Sochi which piss was passed through to be swapped. So not exactly high tec.

Back
Top Bottom