Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dorking Wanderers vs. Dulwich, 2nd May the year of our Lord two thousand and twenty-two.

My admiration for those of you who have attended away games after Christmas is bottomless. I am pondering whether a 15 minute ride on the P13 to Saturday's game is too much.
If you are able to, walk, then whatever else happens you up your step count for the day (if it's nice)

Yesterday was a great game of football.

Seven goals and plenty of incident at both ends.

Was lovely to see Green, McQueen, McGregor and Mills in full effect for the first hour of the game, fair rolling back the months it was.

Shame that Dorking are a much better team than us. But we knew that already. We matched them for an hour but it took a huge effort and we couldn't keep up.

I note that the four teams who preceded us out of the Isthmian via the playoffs are all at least a full division below us now.

I don't care particularly for the documentary, key janglers, day trippers, or months of sustained poor form, but I've had tons of enjoyment out of going to watch the Hamlet this season.

I can't go on Saturday. I hope we win.

First half looked like the first half of the season. Shaky at the back, great going forward. But then they seemed to panic and fell apart. I think there's enough quality in this team to get into and fail in the playoffs. Just need fresh management.

First half looked like the first half of the season. Shaky at the back, great going forward. But then they seemed to panic and fell apart. I think there's enough quality in this team to get into and fail in the playoffs. Just need fresh management.
We have some very talented players and it's a shame they haven't been utilised to their full potential.

Hope we can keep Green, McQueen, McGregor.

Back
Top Bottom