Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Django Reinhardt - No thread ?

Humberto

I think it was him and his band too. No thread though, he's really cool.

Can't think of anyone else on his level. Some of his music mostlty with Grappelli:

Minor Swing is the first to go to. But he was an enthusiastic recorder in the era before albums.

I'll be honest I would love to know more

If you search 'thread titles' and 'this forum' with 'django' you'd think it would show it. Sorry to spoil everyone's night.

20 years old though. I mean technically you are correct to make the point that I and my thread are rendered moot. I thank you for your fastidiousness.

By creating the thread, you have made the title of it incorrect. Perhaps it should be retitled to just Django Reinhardt.
This is one of my pet peeves. Just call the thread “Django Reinhardt”; bemoan the lack of a more timely thread in the OP if you must, but you have posted the Django thread, so there is one.

This is one of my pet peeves. Just call the thread “Django Reinhardt”; bemoan the lack of a more timely thread in the OP if you must, but you have posted the Django thread, so there is one.
Also, to be even more pedantic, cos it’s kind of against the rules. A thread entitled ‘why is there no dog hypnosis thread?’ should invite discussion only on the reasons why there isn’t a thread (eg ‘because Danny La Rouge used his clout to suppress them’), rather than inviting discussion on dog hypnosis itself.

Also, to be even more pedantic, cos it’s kind of against the rules. A thread entitled ‘why is there no dog hypnosis thread?’ should invite discussion only on the reasons why there isn’t a thread (eg ‘because Danny La Rouge used his clout to suppress them’), rather than inviting discussion on dog hypnosis itself.
Exactly. And should the thread b active until 2034 there will be a thread entitled ‘why is there no dog hypnosis thread?’, despite the fact there will have been an active one for ten years, but not discussing the ostensible topic at all!

Back
Top Bottom