Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

CPFC Selhurst 100 season 2024/5

hash tag

Reaching out
Selhurst Park is now 100 hundred years old.
I see for the new season we open with Brentford away and West Ham at home and finishes with Liverpool away.
More details here Crystal Palace’s 2024/25 Premier League fixtures announced - News - Crystal Palace F.C. Up_18.06.24&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Crystal Palace Football Club&dm_i=10Y7,8NJAV,7IWOJU,ZWIQW,1

After the flourish at the end of last season I'm looking forward to the new season with optimism; the issues being can we keep hold of
the great young talent that has v=come on in leaps n bounds?

You will have a great start where you will be deep into the league cup and flirting with the top 6 at Christmas. Then by March you will be out of the cups and Roy will be coming back for one more time.

Nb. The new kit looks even better in the flesh than in photos. There are eagles showing in the blue stripes.
1718720733127.png

Last edited:
Found news about Olise; not gone yet. I see Chelsea pulled out due to concerns over fees. Amazing, given how they get through managers and the compensation they must have paid out.

Chelsea making questionable financial decisions again, what are the odds? Hope you get to keep him.

It has always been the case at Palace; bringing on or finding great players and selling them. It is a shame but its how it is.
Im not so sure that money is still an issue like it was, especially bearing in mind what Bloye, Goldberg and Jordan did to the club.
New players will come in and will also be great finds.

It has always been the case at Palace; bringing on or finding great players and selling them. It is a shame but its how it is.
Im not so sure that money is still an issue like it was, especially bearing in mind what Bloye, Goldberg and Jordan did to the club.
Yeah I mainly ment you can reinvest. To be fair all but the top clubs are selling clubs ultimately.

Yeah I mainly ment you can reinvest. To be fair all but the top clubs are selling clubs ultimately.
And thats just what we have been doing for nearly as long as I've followed them. In the early days, I wasn't aware of it so much as I was young and it was prior to the first million pounds transfer 😱

It's not because we need the money, it's because Olise wants to play for a bigger club, and who can blame him.

Back
Top Bottom