Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Clean Wine Spray

moonsi til

worked it out now!
I discovered Clean Wine during 2020 first lockdown & have bought off/on but I really put it to the test this Xmas eve & day when I drank far far more red wine than expected. My guests used it to in champers but I was cider & red wine. You put 2 sprays per glass or more in a bottle. All who used reported feeling better than usual on Boxing Day. The blurb says it removes sulphites. It’s currently on offer for £5 with free P&P

I am not affiliated just a red wine lover The RERS Group | Clean Wine

Last edited:
If you pour most alcoholic drink through a water filter it has a similar effect. It, of course, doesn’t work with sparkling wines, they go flat. It is great with spirits, and makes the deem like more expensive ones too.

I discovered Clean Wine during 2020 first lockdown & have bought off/on but I really put it to the test this Xmas eve & day when I drank far far more red wine than expected. My guests used it to in champers but I was cider & red wine. You put 2 sprays per glass or more in a bottle. All who used reported feeling better than usual on Boxing Day. The blurb says it removes sulphites. It’s currently on offer for £5 with free P&P

I am not affiliated just a red wine lover The RERS Group | Clean Wine
Cider and red wine ? I might try that

Back
Top Bottom