Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Chrome book, or…?

not sure as I drank the Apple kook aid years ago. UHD in telly speak I guess?
I'm not sure why you'd want such an insanely high resolution on a small screen but I think you might be out of luck.

My Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5i cost me around £240 and has a screen res of 1920 x 1080 resolution which honestly seems ample.

I'm not sure why you'd want such an insanely high resolution on a small screen but I think you might be out of luck.

My Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5i cost me around £240 and has a screen res of 1920 x 1080 resolution which honestly seems ample.

I have bad eyes…

Thanks. I’ll have a look.

Absolute nonsense. And why the hell would you have to attach a keyboard when there's already a perfectly good one on the laptop?

Because they are awkward to use, ditto laptops. I use an external mouse and keyboard with my laptop.

If I want to transfer this post to somewhere else, using my mouse I highlight the text, right click 'copy', then go where I want to put it and right click 'paste'. On a Chromebook without a mouse...

Because they are awkward to use, ditto laptops. I use an external mouse and keyboard with my laptop.

If I want to transfer this post to somewhere else, using my mouse I highlight the text, right click 'copy', then go where I want to put it and right click 'paste'. On a Chromebook without a mouse...

That's all laptops though. Most people just use an external mouse. I only use an external keyboard if I'm using extra screens as well.

That's all laptops though. Most people just use an external mouse. I only use an external keyboard if I'm using extra screens as well.
It's not to everyone's taste but I'll never go back to a non touchscreen laptop. I find it so handy to use (alongside the trackpad) that I've never felt the need to add a mouse.

It's not to everyone's taste but I'll never go back to a non touchscreen laptop. I find it so handy to use (alongside the trackpad) that I've never felt the need to add a mouse.

I have a Lenovo touch screen laptop, it isn't half handy the touchscreen. That's when I remember it has it of course. :oops:

Retina is a DPI specification, not a resolution. Though I'm not fruity enough to know what it is, specifically. 11" iPads are not UHD.

Back
Top Bottom