Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Christmas in Cardiff 2014

editor

hiraethified
The lights are going on this Thursday:
ome and see the city's festive lights twinkle to life for another year and enjoy a cornucopia of Christmas entertainment, featuring over 90 fun and festive performances in various locations throughout the city centre. Entertainment and attractions include Santa and his Reindeer who will parade through the city centre from Central Library at 4.30pm to their pen on St Mary St, appearances from The SnowmanTM and The Snowdog at intervals throughout the evening outside St David's Hall plus The Diamond a spectacular aerial acrobatic display outside the Capitol Shopping Centre from performers suspended 11 metres high above Cardiff.

Please note there will be no countdown to a switch on moment, the lights will twinkle to life as the sun sets and Step into Christmas begins.

The evening also marks the opening of Cardiff's Winter Wonderland on City Hall Lawn featuring the ever popular open air ice rink and Alpine Village. http://www.christmasincardiff.com/content.asp?nav=2868,2964,6820,6825&parent_directory_id=2865
There's loads of other stuff going on and some sounds kinda fun-ish.

As usual, I'll be up in the Diff and ready to party. Who's up for an urbanite festive drinking session?!

Let me know where and when, i will say im coming the propably back out last min - Standard

Maybe, though you'll need to bump this thread on the night if I stick the slightest chance of remembering.

Back
Top Bottom