Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Celebrities in the Dark - C4 📺

danny la rouge

More like *fanny* la rouge!
I saw a trailer for Celebrities in the Dark. I’m not even joking. They’re making celebrities live in the dark and filming it (with night sight cameras). Gazza is one of them. In the trailer he bumps his head. Danny Dyer presents.

These truly are the end times.

I saw a trailer for Celebrities in the Dark. I’m not even joking. They’re making celebrities live in the dark and filming it (with night sight cameras). Gazza is one of them. In the trailer he bumps his head. Danny Dyer presents.

These truly are the end times.
Has Gazza got a fishing rod, four pack of larger and some fried chicken in the dark? If so I'm deffo watching.

Oh I'm definitely watching. Can't wait.

Hopefully it will be more engaging than Rise and Fall which has just ended up boring. Such a promising start as well.

Oh I'm definitely watching. Can't wait.

Hopefully it will be more engaging than Rise and Fall which has just ended up boring. Such a promising start as well.
Rise and Fall was bad. I think they hadn't even decided the format by the time they started filming and just winged it. Hilarious that all the 'leadership' amounted to deciding to press a button or not. But I did watch every episode, and it was worth it for the incredibly demeaning plate licking round which was a new low point for Channel 4.

Gonna pass on this. Can't stand Danny Dyer and his excessively over expressed "gangster voice"

It's great.
Surpassing all expectations.
Totally exploitative and the "insights" from the psychologist are beyond banal but I'm finding it compelling viewing. Danny Dyer is great fun.
Last night's "walking at height" task was hilarious.....right up until one of the contestants was left a sobbing, emotional wreck. Yet still....I couldn't stop watching.
Chris Eubank is an extremely odd fellow but I'm starting to feel for him. He's clearly a total outsider who struggles to get along with other people in any situation and you sort of think he's an arsehole to start with but I think he's possibly a very lonely and misunderstood person.

I thought it was horrible, Gazza seems really quite fragile in some ways and to me it felt exploitative.

Back
Top Bottom