Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

can you ever remember?

What do you mean by remember?

What IS after?

Where was before?

How is judge?

Define your terms, then we'll parley.

it could be applied to any event...

You can apply it to any event, or any happenings... Just ask yourself: Was it before or after something ; and that something is the referrence point. So how can you ever remember it without any reference?

By checking everyone else's version of events.

I must get round to strapping that video camera to my glasses though.

fragment of mind

İts like a fragment of mind taken away -removed- from time; before and the after. So how can you remember it in this case?

memory doesn't work like a tape with everything in sequence. It's a big mishmash of associations and cross references. So no, you can't seperate a moment out, no more than you can take a piece of potato and say 'this is the most important part of this potato.'

free fom mind's change of events...

Free from mind's change of events its nothing;as it cannot be referred to without previous or the post change of events...

No, sorry, you've lost me there.
Try harder, I know language is an imprecise tool.

well no, like I said, memory doesn't work like that. The brain doesn't work like that.

Chips are never the same however its hard for the mind to separate them( As said you can never wash yourself in the same river twice!)

( This message only to the people who wants to have a decent conversations not to anyone else!)

Obscene

I think they should call this forums and threads with their obscene names and namings instead of raping the most noble philosophical words with betrayal! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom