Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bude Tunnel

neonwilderness

What would Badgers do?
This looks well worth a look if you're visiting the South West :cool:

I've been considering a holiday to Cornwall for a while and I'm definitely going to go now that I've seen this :thumbs:

the-fantastic-bude-tunnel.jpg

Bude Tunnel - 2018 All You Need to Know Before You Go (with Photos) - Bude, England | TripAdvisor

This is without doubt the crowning jewel in Bude towns magnificent buildings, there is time to saunter through at a sedate pace and take in the magnificent views afforded by the perspex roof, on a good day you are able to view the beautiful beaches and the happy holiday makers
It's a must see

A must Visit if you visit the Southwest, Have you spent 4hrs+ on the M5 or A303 ? Stop off at the Bude tunnel, Parking Available and very close to Shops and ATM.

Some people aren't so keen though :hmm:
This is not an attraction. To be honest I thought this was part of the supermarket and not a tourist attraction. I suppose I’ll be back if I ever need to go to sainsburys again!

I'm still not convinced that this is not an elaborate practical joke being played on me. The Bude tunnel is an elongated plastic bus shelter. It does a serviceable job linking Sainsbury's car park to the store. As somewhere to visit its up there with standing under an umbrella in the rain. It does the job but you wouldnt recommend it for a day out. Worse was having been through it a couple of times was realising it was a landmark of significance when we were looking for things to do. Fortunately i got a chest infection so didnt have to do any more "sightseeing" that week.

I would

Normally I am walking through it clutching a bottle of Cornish Rattler :D
Well, the Bude Tunnel... wow. I had been told about this top attraction in Bude and was intrigued. I walked to Sainsbury and before I entered I was told by a friend ‘that’s the tunnel’ - I didn’t even notice it! I was slightly disappointed. I bought my crisps and water and I was then taken to experience the tunnel - I was pleasantly surprised, especially when I came to the turning - this excited me. Do not judge a book by its cover, walk the tunnel before judging it! You’ll leave with a hint of satisfaction.
I didn't realise that it had a turning :eek:

Back
Top Bottom