Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton news, rumours and general chat - March 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some sad news. Cafe Sitifis is definitely shutting up shop, a victim of the success of the Village.

They're carrying on for a while, but will only by open from Thursday in the week.

The even sadder news is that it looks like replacing this fine Moroccan cafe will be the hipster sausage dog cafe.

More news: the Dogstar will be extending in to the building next door (that's the old comic shop to long term Brixtonites), and opening a downstairs bar.

I'm 10 yards from Sitifis and despite repeated attempts I just cannot like their coffee or sandwiches. Everything about them is stuck in the '80s. I'm looking forward to the sausage dog thing - I'll take my cat in!

Some sad news. Cafe Sitifis is definitely shutting up shop, a victim of the success of the Village.

They're carrying on for a while, but will only by open from Thursday in the week.

The even sadder news is that it looks like replacing this fine Moroccan cafe will be the hipster sausage dog cafe.

What is this Sausage Dog Cafe business I keep hearing about?

did anyone ever go to either movement at mass or escape from samsiri (sp) at fridge? i've been to plenty of doos in my time, and they were the best club nights i have ever been to.

Does anyone know where I can get some wood in Brixton?. I need to knock up some frames for canvas so reasonably sturdy, Acre lane?

It is ridiculous. It's not a cafe selling sausages and hot dogs but a cafe that has actual live (sausage) dogs for the amusement of customers. Barking.

Shame to hear about stiffies... I really like that place. Tasty food and value too. Really dont want sausage dog cafe on my street. It just feels weird and wrongers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom