Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Boxer or vicious rapist?

I think that having wont5he heavyweight championship at twenty engendered a false sense of entitlement. Something not unique to Tyson of course.

mike tyson isn't evil, mike tyson is fucked up. you look at his background, far harsher than most of us have ever experienced, so harsh it turned him into one of the greatest fighters there's ever been. then to go from being so poor you only had what you stole, to being a millionare, from parental abandonement to being adored by many, must have fucked him up again. add to that the fact that having a job where you are punched in the head repeatedly by people who are the best in the world at punching people in the head doesn't really help your critical thinking.
his entire life has been a tragedy. one caused by capitalism.

mike tyson isn't evil, mike tyson is fucked up. you look at his background, far harsher than most of us have ever experienced, so harsh it turned him into one of the greatest fighters there's ever been. then to go from being so poor you only had what you stole, to being a millionare, from parental abandonement to being adored by many, must have fucked him up again. add to that the fact that having a job where you are punched in the head repeatedly by people who are the best in the world at punching people in the head doesn't really help your critical thinking.
his entire life has been a tragedy. one caused by capitalism.

Plenty of people go through worse and don't commit rape. No excuse for that.

ZIdVBSP.jpg

He's a scary fucker. And I agree with what kermit said. And no, that's not an excuse for rape. Nor biting people's ears off. Or any of the other crazy shit he's done.

He's a scary fucker. And I agree with what kermit said. And no, that's not an excuse for rape. Nor biting people's ears off. Or any of the other crazy shit he's done.
can you imagine being in a lift with him? just the two of you? i would burst into tears.

if you had guns and could cling to the ceiling, and were invisible, and your guns were invisible, the odds would still be in tysons favour.

Back
Top Bottom