Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Booking new flights with Ryanair

dessiato

🇪🇸 my spirit is crying for leaving
I'm trying to book flights for Mrs Dess to go home for the anniversary of her mother's death. We are using Ryanair because we have a voucher for them.

When we try to book we can get as far as seat selection but it will not let us go beyond this. It says we must complete flight details. But it won't let us do anything, or change anything.

Has anyone been able to make bookings for entry Sept, beginning Oct?

I'm trying to book flights for Mrs Dess to go home for the anniversary of her mother's death. We are using Ryanair because we have a voucher for them.

When we try to book we can get as far as seat selection but it will not let us go beyond this. It says we must complete flight details. But it won't let us do anything, or change anything.

Has anyone been able to make bookings for entry Sept, beginning Oct?

I have. What browser are you using? Chrome seems to fail quite a lot, Opera works or if you have the app on an iPhone that seems to work well too...

I have. What browser are you using? Chrome seems to fail quite a lot, Opera works or if you have the app on an iPhone that seems to work well too...
We're using Safari. I'll boot up the laptop and try again.

Thanks for the help.

Ryan Air like to offer a terrible flight experience. And they start that at the ordering process!
We prefer Norwegian but we’ve a voucher we want to use and the times are better for arrival.

They are now mugging customers at check-in. Only firm who wouldn't refund me, or offer any sensible alternatives. I'll avoid unless I really can't.
We had no problems with them. But KLM we eventually gave up after 6 months trying to get them money back on a flight they cancelled due to covid

Back
Top Bottom