Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Big, greedy football clubs treating their fans like sh*t

editor

hiraethified
Here's a selection to peruse from the FSA:

It was a (mostly) bad week for ticket prices as Aston Villa fans labelled their club “out of touch” for charging up to £97 a ticket for home Champions League matches this season.

“For the club to announce Champions League ticket prices well above this season’s category A is extremely disappointing,” Aston Villa Supporters Trust said.

Man City fans push back on disabled parking charges

Manchester City have said they'll be charging disabled fans to use the blue badge parking at the Etihad this season, a move described as "grossly hypocritical" by the club's disabled supporters' association. Now a coalition of City fan groups are pushing back.

They've smashed their original target already.

Not that it should come to this. I didn't even know it was legal to charge blue badge holders.
A lot of car parks do and some have done since I had access to a badge for work over a decade ago. Every time the car park charges go up more blue badged cars appear on the single yellows near my house.

Not that it should come to this. I didn't even know it was legal to charge blue badge holders.

It isn't illegal and in the private parking context, many places do charge - the only stipulation in the law is that IF any fee is charged, it cannot be any higher than an able bodied person would pay.

Back
Top Bottom