Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bet no one else is going to Altitude

rubbershoes

not the only raver in the village
Altitude Vf is next weekend. Woohoo.

It's a local festival for local people.:) I've no idea who's playing or what else is going on but it's 3 miles from my house so I'm going

Bloody hell rubbershoes i've never heard of it and I live in the same county! Have a fab time, we won't make it but we're looking forward to chagstock! (You make your own entertainment down here...)

Ps. Bit of a soft spot for the sort of festivals with 4 bands, and 3 of them share an accordion player. The sort where they're not that careful about clearing the livestock out of the field before the gates open. People who aren't from Devon probably don't see enough of that sort of thing. When haystacks are in the field for no reason other than, well, it's a field durr. :D

Bloody hell rubbershoes i've never heard of it and I live in the same county! Have a fab time, we won't make it but we're looking forward to chagstock! (You make your own entertainment down here...)

The latest news is that Hugo Montgomery-Swan is going to be playing . Who the fuck is he? Sounds like he was at school with Boris Johnson.

Altitude is very very small. Apparently I'm working one of the bars on Saturday afternoon. Actually that makes me sound like a hooker. I'm working IN one of the bars.

And we might be going to Chagstock next year. We'll see how the children like Altitude

What a good weekend that was.

I liked working the bar so much that I went back for another 2 hour stint in the evening

Some great music , good food and a relaxed time.

Apparently it was all to raise funds for the village hall. Rock n roll!

Interviews with festival goers and musicians here show how chilled it was

Back
Top Bottom