Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ben Wallace to stand down as Defence secretary?

Defence secretary Ben Wallace has just announced that he will stand down at the next election and Tikrit is rumours saying he may stand down as defence secretary in the autumn?

I was expecting him find himself a new seat win and also I think he was tipped as a future leader or the Tories?

No one cares what they're saying in Saddam Hussein's home town, it'll be not be decided there

Snubbed by the US for the NATO job and now probably fucked himself for his Ukrainians are ungrateful comments

My heart bleeds for the tory army cunt :)

I expect this will give him time to do more humanitarian work such as helping needy Saudi princes procure more great british weapons

Last edited:
I took the liberty of chosing the card, now if you could pass it between yourselves to sign.

61FASLOE0UL._AC_SL1492_.jpg

Lots of tories asking to be shuffled out of government jobs apparently. They've figured out that it's not going to look great on a CV that they were on the front bench when Sunak crashed and burned.

Dread to think what the next layer of dregs is after this current lot.

BBC is quoting someone as describing Shapps as a caretaker appointment, which doesn't exactly inspire confidence that he knows what he's doing...

BBC is quoting someone as describing Shapps as a caretaker appointment, which doesn't exactly inspire confidence that he knows what he's doing...
They said on R4 earlier that people were confident that having been Transport Secretary, he knew a lot about logistics which was super relevant. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom