Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Argentinian team racist song

The39thStep

Urban critical thinker
A video of the Argentinian team on their bus, after winning Copa America, singing a racist song was posted up by Fernandes on Instagram. The club has to support the seven black French players at the club and all those who are against racism and suspend/fine Fernandes rather than try and PR themselves out of it . Three players have already unfollowed him. He's issued a statement apologising, saying he's against discrimination and it doesn't represent the person he is but that isnt good enough. Fofana has already faced loads of online abuse for calling him out.

Other EPl players from Villa, Man Utd, Spurs , Man City and Liverpool were also present when this song about the heritage of French national team players was sung. The French FA have contacted the Argentine FA to complain.

1721198407447.png

I'm guessing it's this little ditty? This is from the 2022 world cup though I think when they beat France on pens

Could someone with knowledge of these matters clarify precisely what it is that Chelsea FC are "investigating" and how Enzo Fernandez's contract of employment with them is likely to address his conduct overseas while representing his own country?

Well I imagine receiving a pass from a black French player on his own team might be a little difficult now, let alone sharing a dressing room with him. I don't know about his contract but you'd assume racism is listed in there somewhere.

Well I imagine receiving a pass from a black French player on his own team might be a little difficult now, let alone sharing a dressing room with him. I don't know about his contract but you'd assume racism is listed in there somewhere.
It's not just Chelsea it's the other players in the Argentinian squad who sang along

It's not just Chelsea it's the other players in the Argentinian squad who sang along

What have the club teammates of "the other players in the Argentinian squad who sang along" to whom you refer in the video footage circulated by Enzo Fernández said or done about the issue?

Could someone with knowledge of these matters clarify precisely what it is that Chelsea FC are "investigating" and how Enzo Fernandez's contract of employment with them is likely to address his conduct overseas while representing his own country?

Are you seriously surprised that an employer might want to sack an employee for racist behaviour off the job?? It happens all the time.

Btw, Fernandez got done for driving through a red light today for an incident that happened in LLANELLI on Nov 28th.

Which begs the question, if you know Llanelli like I do (I have the misfortune to work there and it really is one of the poorest towns in the UK) WTF was he doing in a Porsche in Llanelli? Why was he there at all? It's not somewhere you pass through.

Are you seriously surprised that an employer might want to sack an employee for racist behaviour off the job?? It happens all the time.

They'll have disrepute clauses in his contract they can use to discipline him for sure. There's no chance they'll sack him though - he's a hundred million pound asset on their books.

Could you give some examples where this has happened to Premier League footballers such as Enzo Fernández, whose alleged conduct forms the subject matter of the thread?

On the day when the Premier League request teams to show "there's no room for racism ... he's now the captain:

88658057-13755417-image-a-61_1724009134134.jpg

Chelsea coach Maresca defends decision to make Fernández captain after racist chant

It happens all the time.

On the day when the Premier League request teams to show "there's no room for racism ... he's now the captain:

88658057-13755417-image-a-61_1724009134134.jpg

Chelsea coach Maresca defends decision to make Fernández captain after racist chant

And none of your repeated, arseholish posts have ANYTHING to do with what I actually posted.

Which was, for the record:

"Are you seriously surprised that an employer might want to sack an employee for racist behaviour off the job?? It happens all the time."

Not "every employer always sacks racists," or "premier league players are always sacked," which is what you're pretending I posted. You acted shocked that it could EVER happen, and that it was impossible for it to happen, and that's what I was responding to.

I know you're enjoying yourself thinking you've got one over someone for once in your life, but you really really haven't.

Back
Top Bottom