Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anyone going to see the Fall in Leeds, Hudd, Burnley?

Spion

I hear ya
Definitely going to the Leeds gig at the Irish centre (Oct 20th) avec mrs Spion. I might go to Huddersfield and Burnley too. Any other northern U75ers going to any of these?

I am semi-tempted by the Burnley gig, - could use the occasion to nip home and see me dad as well, two birds with one stone n all that.

Christ I'd love to see the Fall again, last time was many many moons ago in the Hacienda in manc about 1994... a very odd gig indeed. Hilariously preceeded by seeing the band in the boozer across the road with mark e sinking shots.... :D

sorearm said:
Christ I'd love to see the Fall again, last time was many many moons ago in the Hacienda in manc about 1994... a very odd gig indeed. Hilariously preceeded by seeing the band in the boozer across the road with mark e sinking shots.... :D

Coming to a venue near you soon

30 Sep GDMW Festival, Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 0100 hrs 1st Oct, according to their site.
1 Oct*** Manchester Academy 2, Manchester University Students Union
2 Oct** Huddersfield University Students Union
4 Oct** Central Station, Wrexham
5 Oct* The Mill, Preston
6 Oct* Boardwalk, Sheffield
8 Oct*** Carling Academy, Liverpool
9 Oct** The Mechanics, Burnley
10 Oct* Sugarmill, Stoke-on-Trent
11 Oct** The Crypt, Middlesbrough
12 Oct Queen Elizabeth Hall, London; a John Peel Day event. Details here.
13 Oct Fat Sam's, Dundee cancelled
16 Oct* Renfrew Ferry, Glasgow
17 Oct* Liquid Room, Edinburgh (not the Venue as previously listed)
19 Oct** The Sage, Gateshead
20 Oct* Irish Centre, Leeds
21 Oct** Roadmender, Northampton
23 Oct* Zodiac, Oxford
24 Oct* Rescue Rooms, Nottingham
25 Oct* The Charlotte, Leicester
26 Oct*** Wulfrun Hall, Wolverhampton
27 Oct** Coal Exchange, Cardiff
28 Oct** Patti Pavillion, Swansea cancelled
29 Oct**** The Brook, Southampton (not Portsmouth as previously listed)
30 Oct* Concorde, Brighton
31 Oct** Academy, Bristol
2 Nov* Islington Academy, London
3 Nov* Islington Academy, London

belboid said:
I am semi-tempted by the Burnley gig, - could use the occasion to nip home and see me dad as well, two birds with one stone n all that.

I'm in the N part of Bradford so I may well drive over to Burnley as it's not far. Let me know if you think you're going and I'll say hello.

Bugger I live in Lille. Maybe I could splash the cash and go to Rotterdam?

Last saw them in Gloucester in 2002, Derby in 2001 as well. It's high time.

Any u75ers in Europe? & :(

'ave a bleedin' guess, too right spion!

well, I've just got me tix for Sheffield on thursday, should be jolly good fun one hopes.

:(
belboid said:
well, I've just got me tix for Sheffield on thursday, should be jolly good fun one hopes.

They were all right in Holland (yes!!!) but mes looked a bit ropey to say the least.. pics here if you want www.kream.tk/ and click on the link 'The Fall'.

Get y'sen well up onthe new album tho', abaht two-thirds of the set comes from it and I didn't know it at all...

John Quays said:
:(

They were all right in Holland (yes!!!) but mes looked a bit ropey to say the least.. pics here if you want www.kream.tk/ and click on the link 'The Fall'.

Get y'sen well up onthe new album tho', abaht two-thirds of the set comes from it and I didn't know it at all...

He's looked more ropey than that over the past few years. Like this for eg . . .

_mark-e-smith.jpg

Yeah, got the album, ta. Was v close to nipping over to Huddersfield the other night but Sunday night laziness won out. They're in Burnley next Sunday so may get over there

me pissed..

damn mighty fine gig!

first tim in over ten years i havent seen mark storm off stage.

they're playing sheffield tomorrow night as well, well worth a visit

Back
Top Bottom