Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anarqxista Goldman - Anarchist twitter personality fakes death, is apparently a paedophile

frogwoman

No amount of cajolery...
(obvious content warning)

This story is nuts, I wasn't sure where to put this but Hakim Bey and the like (something this person quotes in depth) were being discussed on urban for decades before this came out. This person was pretending to be a 22 year old woman on twitter living in a 'free love' commune, but was actually a 47 year old paedo :rolleyes:

Edited: I've not read the whole thing but tbh it's not clear from the article if he's convicted of anything or not

Last edited:
(obvious content warning)

This story is nuts, I wasn't sure where to put this but Hakim Bey and the like (something this person quotes in depth) were being discussed on urban for decades before this came out.
Yeah its been well known for ages that Hakim Bey is dodgy as fuck, aswell as his type of mystical, individualist 'anarchism.' I was unaware that he was a convicted nonce and had faked his own death though.

Edit : Andrew Lloyd AKA Anarquixta Goldman - never heard of the guy.

Last edited:
Yeah its been well known for ages that Hakim Bey is dodgy as fuck, aswell as his type of mystical, individualist 'anarchism.' I was unaware that he was a convicted nonce and had faked his own death though.
Yea he's been dead a while, this is about another paedo who was pretending to be a 22 year old woman on Twitter and was basically promoting his writings.

Edit : Andrew Lloyd AKA Anarquixta Goldman - never heard of the guy.
I've edited the thread title, sorry should have been clearer in my initial post. Yea Hakim Bey is dead (fortunately)

Part Two, Chapter Nine from Semiotext(e) 10 is a bit of a shocker:

ETA: This is from the link in the OP, about 3/4 of the way down.

1700238044173.png

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that seems to refer to his later writings. The Semiotext(e) piece was published in 1980. I don't recall ever seeing it mentioned before. Do you?
no. are you suggesting that tatchell in this piece says anything in favour of paedophilia?

Surprise. I'd never heard any mention of that article, although I was familiar with Tatchell's views on sexuality. You say that you hadn't heard of it either, right?
I hadn't heard of it but even if I had I wouldn't have posted it as you have on a thread in whose context it appears you're trying to smear tatchell as a paedophile

Back
Top Bottom