Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anarchist videos

Expect Marty1 to soon start trolling this anarchist videos / Breadtube thread with selected alt-right... ahem... "anarchist" videos. Seriously, can we get rid of the twat :mad:

Can they be any sort of anarchist videos, I'd be interested in more of those insurrectionary individualist types with the communiques about heroically snapping a wing mirror off a corsa and this will not end

That's ok. I would actually be happy to keep this thread going if the title was changed, other people did contribute to the thread and appreciated it, not just me.

The thread title was changed.

Yeah, the Martin videos were good - do you have any more?

In that case I will not be adding any more contributions to this thread.
But you ASKED us to delete Breadtube out of the original title, in amongst all your other requested changes!

In fact this thread has the record for the Most Changes To A Thread Title ever! You're free to start a new thread but please make sure you get the title right.

In that case I will not be adding any more contributions to this thread.

This post would have been better if you'd have used shan't. In that case I shan't be adding any more contributions. Would have been funnier, dunno why.

Anyway moral of the story here is everybody should stop fucking with titles and threads

Not specifically anarchist ... in fact slightly bias against... but still packed with great interviews with people who lived the Spanish Civil War .

A great introduction to PR analysis :

A nice demonstration of non-violent direct action

Last edited:
An anarchist which is proper is an anarchist which is acting properly .... IMO obviously .... not sure there is a consensus on what a proper anarchist is internationally .... not sure there is international consensus on anything . I suppose it is the acting bit which I find definitive .

Not just taking action but living it. Occupying physical space .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom