Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Altitude VF - none of you lot are going

rubbershoes

not the only raver in the village
It's time for the little festival on the hill again. Altitude VF is back for its third year and again I'd be surprised if any other urbanites are going

There'll be a whole load of bands I've never heard of but put them together with a chilled atmosphere and gallons of cider and I know it'll be good.

They've laid on free buses to take us home each night

(no title)

You mentioned this last year and it did look like fun, you are lucky to have such amusement local to you (without living in a city)

It's secure as well. My 11 year old daughter is going up with her friends straight after school. Mrs Shoes and I won't be there for a few hours after

Fantastic first day. One thing I like about Altitude is that I have never heard of most of bands so have no idea what they'll be like.

Stand out for last night was Funke and the two tone baby. It was just one guy who did live sampling of his guitar and keyboard and then added to it.

See him if you get a chance anywhere

Stand out for last night was Funke and the two tone baby. It was just one guy who did live sampling of his guitar and keyboard and then added to it.

See him if you get a chance anywhere

Heh I met him (several times) last summer and he's a top quality bloke, really charming. I've never actually heard him play though so will be checking him out next weekend at Bearded Theory.

Altitude is back!

It's soundcheck day, only open to the volunteer team . The festival proper starts tomorrow.

The main stage is open air this year and the weather forecast is constantly changing. It's going to rain though.

There's a dance tent this year too. I'll be there embarrassing my children.

What a great weekend.

A bit of rain, a lot of beer and some excellent music. Datura Roots Collective were the best band I heard and Boskins totally kicked the dance tent

As ever, it was a completely safe family environment so the children could wander around

Attachments

• DSC_4026.JPG
    DSC_4026.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 4
  • FB_IMG_1627713185068.jpg
    FB_IMG_1627713185068.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom