Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

A Plea to one of our Photoshop wizards.

Sasaferrato

Super Refuser!
brogdale , Shippou-Sensei

Could someone be so kind as to edit this for me?

e9uC1Xk.jpg

It is my neighbour's daughter graduation picture.

He would like the area from the top to the bottom of the red band to the same purple as the background of Glasgow City College. The Glasgow city college should be left as is.

Thank in advance.

Oh, the graduate also remains as is. :)

Did you mean replacing the wall with the purple? If so I've done it, but for some reason or other I'm struggling to attach it here.

Last edited:
Seeing as this is sorted, here's a little story from my time as a student:

My landlord was involved in City of Glasgow College in some way that I don't remember. I think he was angling to do their promo or something, rather than being part of the official management.

Somehow, he was given the job and he got a load of brochures printed. They were absolutely riddled with spelling and grammar errors. There was a pile of them left in the flat, and we used to get them out when stoned and read them aloud, mistakes and all.

The very first sentence was my absolutely favourite and it's one of those things that pops up randomly in my memory every now and then:

In Glasgow, no one is stranger.

(It's probably funnier when on drugs)

IMG_20230429_140854883~3.jpg

Can anyone be arsed taking the grey paint stain off this photo? (If you could do anything about the dodgy lighting/ glare that would also be good, but the most important thing is the paint stain).

I tried myself in Pixlr but it looked shit.

Back
Top Bottom