Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

6 year old girl arrested in Florida

The cunt was even proud he’d broken the age arrested record.
Actually I wondered when he said 'jeez she broke the record' if he sounded like it was just occurring to him that maybe it wasn't such a good thing he just did.

How come the other one wasn't disciplined too?

Sum up for those of us not playing videos?

Six year old girl is arrested. She pleads in the way that all six year olds plead, 'Pleeeaaseee, I won't do it again' type shit. - filth puts cable ties on her wrists and muses that she should be grateful she is not older or else it would be real handcuffs.

Six year old girl is arrested. She pleads in the way that all six year olds plead, 'Pleeeaaseee, I won't do it again' type shit. - filth puts cable ties on her wrists and muses that she should be grateful she is not older or else it would be real handcuffs.

Cable ties are evil things.

The fuck is the kid meant to have done?

Cable ties are evil things.

The fuck is the kid meant to have done?

"According to the Orlando Sentinel, both Kaia and a six-year-old boy Turner arrested at another school the same day were initially charged with misdemeanor battery "

"The state attorney Aramis Ayala announced last September, however, that she would dismiss the charges against both children. "

"Currently, Florida does not have a legal minimum age."

From last week. This also broke me.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">‘Is I going to jail?’ — This 6-year-old was held at a mental health facility for 2 days and reportedly sedated without her mother’s permission after allegedly having a ‘tantrum’ at school <a href="NowThis on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/uFPs4ECqhn</a></p>&mdash; NowThis (@nowthisnews) <a href="">February 22, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
As I understand it the school security called the fuzz

It says in the OP video 'the school security officer', I've checked half a dozen other reports, and none mention this title, maybe it's just a staff member with a tagged-on title, but whatever, it's still a school employee that called the police.

It says in the OP video 'the school security officer', I've checked half a dozen other reports, and none mention this title, maybe it's just a staff member with a tagged-on title, but whatever, it's still a school employee that called the police.

US schools have security guards, I don’t think one of them has yet stopped a murder spree but I could be mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom