Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

5 songs on shuffle

1720439941118.png

My digital collection is still a work in progress. It the product of about 20 years of "nicking" other people's collections, opportunistic downloads, plus my own CDs, but then not really having time to even listen to much of it, till now. About 70% ish of it is on my hard drive now and I'm slowly separating the wheat from the chaff.

You would not believe how happy having so much music playing randomly makes me - was a dream of mine when i was at school/Poly when i couldn't afford/find much of the music i wanted and also had a deficient stereo system, together with an inability to choose what i wanted to listen to. So happy for my computer to make the choice for me.
1720440321694.png

View attachment 432502

My digital collection is still a work in progress. It the product of about 20 years of "nicking" other people's collections, opportunistic downloads, plus my own CDs, but then not really having time to even listen to much of it, till now. About 70% ish of it is on my hard drive now and I'm slowly separating the wheat from the chaff.

Hats off for the inclusion of Sparks

5 song selected at random via shuffle gave me :-

Hall & Oates - Change of Season
Ne-Yo - Mad
Foreigner - Down On Love
Josh Groban - Alejate
Blake Shelton - Small Town Big Time

Tried this with my ginormous Starred Spotify playlist.

The Wedding Present - Brassneck
Throwing Muses - Hook in Her Head
Holiday Sidewinder - Twin Flames
The Pharcyde - Runnin'
CJ Bolland - It Ain't Gonna Be Me

Phone on shuffle yields:

Kazik Staszewski - Cmentarna Polka
Low - Lies
Graham Coxon - All Over Me
Aphex Twin - Green Calx
Janelle Monae - 57821

Back