Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

3D WELSH GUARDS - Please donate and help our NHS staff and cares get PPE Face shields

I don't mean to sound negative (genuinely), but what will the money be spent on?

Captain Tom's fundraiser was for things that the NHS wouldn't normally pay for, e.g. well-being packs for workers; devices for patients to contact their families if they were unable to visit.

Are you working via an NHS procurement process? Or is this a donation of PPE to the NHS?

I don't mean to sound negative (genuinely), but what will the money be spent on?

Captain Tom's fundraiser was for things that the NHS wouldn't normally pay for, e.g. well-being packs for workers; devices for patients to contact their families if they were unable to visit.

Are you working via an NHS procurement process? Or is this a donation of PPE to the NHS?

We are donating PPE face shields as the NHS procurement is not supplying this kind of equipment fast enough.

The money donated goes towards materials like plastic to make the head bands, elastic and the clear visor.

People some 7000 in UK have donated their time and their 3D printers. 3D Welsh Guards is part of that 7000 but focusing on Just Wales.

Doctor, Nurses, carers and others on the frontline can make requests themselves, we also take requests from hospital departments, care homes, RNLI and Doctors
surgeries.

I hope this answers your questions?

Back
Top Bottom