Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who Are You Planning To Vote For Next Week:

How will you vote?

• Total voters
Green.

Although my postal vote hasn't arrived yet, and there's a good chance the volcano stopped my registration arriving on time. In which case I will, for the fourth GE running, not be voting.

Reluctantly Labour

I'm in a Lib/Lab marginal with only UKIP and BNP as alternatives. The LibDem candidate is useless.

I would prefer to spoil the ballot or not vote, but I don't think either of those will be more effective than voting Labour this time round.

I've already sent off my postal vote :cool:

I'm in a LibDem constinuency and it's the Tories knocking on the door so it was an easy choice.

cthulhu.jpg

My preferred candidate yesterday.

getting my mum to vote for me by proxy... don't trust my dad not to 'accidently' stick a cross by the tory candidate name :rolleyes:

although... it's a fight between labour/tory... hmm. i just don't think i can bring myself to vote for that vile labour mp jim murphy anymore than the tory candidate...

if the tories get in i might regret this..

I might of voted LibDem but the candidate lives and works 160 miles away and i havent even heard of here before this election. Apparently her husbands family lived round the area.

The conservative fella has been very active over the last couple of years so hes getting my vote.

Im not even going to think about labour.

I take it those planning to vote Labour are in favour of ID cards, the identity register and various other authoritarian, intrusive and pointless plans that they, alone among the three main parties, are not pledged to scrap.

I was thinking of voting for someone but we only have five twats standing in Dulwich and West Norwood (Red Tory, Blue Tory, Yellow Tory, Purple Tory and the Green Party) so really I have no choice and won't vote.
Might wander along, give the Lib Dem volunteer some shit and spoil my vote.

Why a public poll? :confused:

Actually, might be worth doing one which isn't public, see if results are different!

I take it those planning to vote Labour are in favour of ID cards, the identity register and various other authoritarian, intrusive and pointless plans that they, alone among the three main parties, are not pledged to scrap.

If they're in a narrowly Labour held marginal, with the Tories strongly challenging locally and the Lib Dems nowhere, I suspect they just might be voting tactically ....

Just saying. Some people just won't ever vote Tory, and I don't blame them.

I don't think you do you take it at all.

Swansea East

In my case, 'None of the Above' most likely, ie actively written onto my ballot.

(So I have no direct poll option in this thread Spy!)

(ETA : OK, I voted 'Other' -- closest).

Greens invisible, Plaid Cymru man not very impressive at all, Lib Dems are in coalition with a few Tories on Swansea Council :mad: , and Sian James (Labour MP, fairly safe majority) is a party hack with no record whatsoever of dissidence, and I'd rather eat my own shit than touch the Tories, UKIP or BNP with even the longest bargepole ... :hmm:

Hmmm...tough one. TBH i've still not decided. I like our local Labour candidate, he's been on the streets chatting to people, knocking on doors, very visible and is also anti-war. But, Labour won't scrap ID cards.

LibDem is the only other option and although their candidate seems like a good bloke but I can't stand Nick Clegg.

I was going to vote loony, but I'm going to vote for our local lib dem cos he's a decent bloke. Clegg can fuck off though.

Hmmm...tough one. TBH i've still not decided. I like our local Labour candidate, he's been on the streets chatting to people, knocking on doors, very visible and is also anti-war. But, Labour won't scrap ID cards.

LibDem is the only other option and although their candidate seems like a good bloke but I can't stand Nick Clegg.

What are the figures from the last election in your seat?

No but those are amongst the least of my concerns.

I have more than one vote, Hackney Mayor, Hackney Council, and general election, I might well split my ticket

No, just because I vote for them doesn't mean i have to agree with everything they do. There is no option available which 100% reflects my views.

Back
Top Bottom