Votes: 30 15.5%
  • Spoiled ballot

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • Didn't vote

Votes: 35 18.0%
  • I don't want to tell you, even though this is a private poll

Votes: 4 2.1%

• Total voters
No one in the GE is getting my vote, I shall have nothing to do with their shite.

Locally I shall be voting to keep my independent councillor in. He's a nice guy, has helped me with an issue and bought me a pint too :cool:

Vince Cable sounds a bit like Jimmy Saville
apocalypse_now_then_big.jpg

Unfortunately ours is a Labour seat held by Karen Buck (Regents Park North). She had a majority of about 15000 in 1997 but that's been slashed by boundary changes and gains by the other parties since.

I'll be voting Liberal Demokratische in a minute. It'll whittle away at Karen Fucks majority and they probably represent my views most accurately on aspects other than law and order, where I find myself somewhere to the right of the BNP.

For those people voting Lib Dems...are you not worried about the hung parliament?

No. Short of a Liberal win, it's my favoured outcome.

For those people voting Lib Dems...are you not worried about the hung parliament?

???????????????????! Surely this is the best outcome of a baaaad situation cause then none of the cunts would have overall control. I went for libdem cause i am hoping for a hung parliment.

Years ago, it would have been a labour vote, but after Iraq/Afghanistan, the expenses scam and the way fatty Brown came in after twat face blair left, there is no way i will ever vote Labour again, cause they are now the same as the Tories. Time for a revolution, me thinks!!

Vince Cable sounds a bit like Jimmy Saville

Whenever I hear his name and get an image of Vince Clarke in my head :oops:

I have voted (postal vote so sent it a few days ago) - Lib Dem as the Lib Dem candidate is well known in the area and seems a decent bloke. However sadly Windsor and Maidenhead is a bit of a Tory stronghold :(

Whenever I hear his name and get an image of Vince Clarke in my head :oops:

I have voted (postal vote so sent it a few days ago) - Lib Dem as the Lib Dem candidate is well known in the area and seems a decent bloke. However sadly Windsor and Maidenhead is a bit of a Tory stronghold :(

Tell me about it. :mad: :mad: :(

Sorry, but I'm not going to be voting until about 8pm and I can't wait until then to participate in your little poll, so I've indicated who I will be voting for in advance.

AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME!

How about persuading you?

I live in Greenwich (Nick Raynsford territory), have voted LD in the hope that my vote will be added to mass of 'wasted votes' and propel the LDs into second on the popular vote, in the vague vague hope that we get a different system next time around, at which point I may go back to not voting.

But if you vote for the lib dems, they have said they will go into a coaltion with the tories, so if the tories don't have enough votes ... :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom