Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tulse Hill news, chitter chatter and gossip

I thought it was more likely to be taxis getting adverts and work vans getting their company details all over them.

through a certain amount of fuckwittery I left my bike locked up on the bent bike rack right outside the White Hart on the corner there for well over 24 hours with all my lights on it - only one lock. Was still there when gaijinboy went to pick it up tonight! eme - sound familiar?

I think the original owner sold the business as a going concern...Are some Indian chaps running it now?

495-main.jpg

Strowagers update - this item about a West Norwood business is in the wrong forum. :mad::hmm:
No! Don't you start. Tell me where West Norwood begins and ends and same for Tulse Hill. I know there's a fine geographic line between the two. And who gives a shit anyway?!

If the Tulse Hill Hotel is actually in Herne Hill then Strowagers can be in Tulse Hill and we'll discuss it in this forum. So there. Tulse Hill chitter chatter would be pretty boring if we just talked about the coop and the two pubs in the area.

Strowagers update - this item about a West Norwood business is in the wrong forum. :mad::hmm:

yes... but we Tulse Hillians cross borders into forn parts - we're adventurers, pioneers some might say. We don't cower behind a railway bridge or a lethal gyratory screaming "there be dragons"!!

edit - what i'm trying to say is - we also use Strowagers... please feel free to update the West Norwood thread... ;):D

Just because you use it, it doesn't mean it's in TH. If you go swimming in Brixton Rec, would you post about it here too?

I don't want to be the Onket of the south, but...:mad::rolleyes::facepalm::p

Never said it was in Tulse Hill thread but it is the closest hardware shop. I wouldn't post about going for a swim in Brixton Rec but I would certainly post about it reopening if it was the nearest swimming pool! rolleyeye, slappyhead, stickyouttongue...

anyways, I guess we like to live dangerously here on the Tulse Hill thread.. I think we've even discussed locations as far away as oooooh.. Elephant and Castle!! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom