Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Russell Brand on Revolution

I'm really looking forward to the new IWCA column in the Sun.
What a silly person you're turning out to be.

Do this Russel Brand:

Commit to funding a proper conference of all the various groups fighting housing sell offs, rents hikes, bad management and upkeep etc and to funding transport, expenses, child-care for at least two delegates from each group. That way a step can be taken towards the sort of linking up of social housing, private housing anti-bailiff-action, occupations etc type stuff and bringing the social power of the people in these groups and campaigns to the fore. This needn't be in London, in fact it will probably need a number of all across all regions.

You, of course, will not be attending any of them as on the day of each conference you will be doing one of a series of massive benefit shows (and i mean a proper full two show of you, not 10 minutes from all your mates with you hosting- you will have already organised your mates to be doing something similar in other parts of the country) in order to provide every single new group that starts fighting with a starter-pack. One every two weeks for a year would be a good start.

I suspect you may also have to contribute to a number of local travel funds so that campaigners in one of part of town can go and support others when required.

You will also be looking for suitable property in every city in the country to turn into the sort of self-funding type thing you have planned for your cafe/meeting place for people dealing with addiction issues but for housing/debt/community type stuff.

Last edited:
Yep

http://mattuna.wordpress.com/2013/08/07/keiser-retort/

He propagandises for the Putin government and I know that he made some pretty nasty tweets a while back can't find them though so that link showing him shilling for Putin will have to do

I only really came accross him on RT, and his show is v watchable, a slightly unhnged, incessant assault on zomby - finance capitalism, with the benefit of an insiders perspective - as with any show on RT, i get back to the washing up/blasting out Cher LLoyd if he gets on to Russia itself, but he rarely seems to ( assume he knows he's on too thin ice there)

So....Brand is a massive homophobe and pro-Putin then?

Sometimes you lot are embarrassing...constantly implying a message of unity and egalitarianism but in your posts hateful, arbitrary and full of spite. Certainly no sign of the former.

I seriously have my doubts about you.

Brand is _exceptionally careless_ about who he promotes, and his promotion of certain people causes real harm.
Maybe he's not a judgemental cunt who doesn't judge others exponentially in comparison to himself.

His last three trews were about torture, tax-dodging and Irish water.

Anyway...that's not important...apparently someone said he dumped his wife by text! And he had sex and took drugs!

Here he is in yesterday's trews.

Back
Top Bottom