Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kate & Wills are having a baby.

Any news on who the father is?

Fuck knows...

willandkatestampsb3ta.gif

not phil the racist, his ticker wouldn't have survived the strain of getting his old mans willy to work

A bit depressing to think things haven't progressed much in the last 30 years, Kate being seen as some kind of broodmare. :rolleyes:

I can't wait to have wingnuts on our pound notes. Imagine that visage leering at you every time you open your wallet. Worse than elgar

I fucking hate Royal pregnancies and royal births and royal babies most of all. I hate them more than fucking jubilees or fucking weddings or fucking coronations or fucking funerals. I hate them more than the fucking royal visits to ever so grateful ex colonies, more than the bored expressions and plastic fixed smiles on their fucking ugly mugs as they sit through yet another grass skirt dance routine by some fucking half submerged pacific island tribe, more than the stupid flag waving, bunting hanging or tacky souvenir collecting that follows their every step, even more than the collectors edition minted coins and porcelain plates with their grotesque enamelled faces staring out from living room sideboards. More than the forelock tugging, vomit inducing, front page tabloid articles and obsessive dissection of every irrelevant uninteresting detail of their unbelievably, indescribably, banal and tedious lives. More than the cretinous fascination with their wardrobe , even more than the ludicrous obsequious slaving over every fucking thing they do and the pretence that cutting a fucking ribbon or waving at some idiotic crowd of worshipping gullible fools is some kind masterful accomplishment worthy of our wonder and gratitude.

Of all of this nauseating drivel, the baby stories are the worst. Not only are we expected to celebrate the achievement of some privileged useless fucking toff in getting herself up the duff,an act for which we should all be eternally fucking enraptured but worse than that, we are meant to celebrate the fact that, by pure luck, by sheer chance, this grotty little sprog is going to be born into a life of unbelievable, indescribable, privilege and wealth. A life that we are not only obliged to pay for but are expected to rejoice over.

I fucking hate Royal pregnancies and royal births and royal babies most of all. I hate them more than fucking jubilees or fucking weddings or fucking coronations or fucking funerals. I hate them more than the fucking royal visits to ever so grateful ex colonies, more than the bored expressions and plastic fixed smiles on their fucking ugly mugs as they sit through yet another grass skirt dance routine by some fucking half submerged pacific island tribe, more than the stupid flag waving, bunting hanging or tacky souvenir collecting that follows their every step, even more than the collectors edition minted coins and porcelain plates with their grotesque enamelled faces staring out from living room sideboards. More than the forelock tugging, vomit inducing, front page tabloid articles and obsessive dissection of every irrelevant uninteresting detail of their unbelievably, indescribably, banal and tedious lives. More than the cretinous fascination with their wardrobe , even more than the ludicrous obsequious slaving over every fucking thing they do and the pretence that cutting a fucking ribbon or waving at some idiotic crowd of worshipping gullible fools is some kind masterful accomplishment worthy of our wonder and gratitude.

Of all of this nauseating drivel, the baby stories are the worst. Not only are we expected to celebrate the achievement of some privileged useless fucking toff in getting herself up the duff,an act for which we should all be eternally fucking enraptured but worse than that, we are meant to celebrate the fact that, by pure luck, by sheer chance, this grotty little sprog is going to be born into a life of unbelievable, indescribable, privilege and wealth. A life that we are not only obliged to pay for but are expected to rejoice over.

Baby hating bastard. Young couple in love, gonna have a sprog and you want to piss on their chips. Some of us love this stuff especially the ceramic mugs and plates thing. Potentially this could be the first king/queen of england interviewed in the womb. Show some fucking respect!

sorry, I'm late to this thread - but would the NHS admit a women for a week with morning sickness?

Apparently 'morning sickness' is not politically correct anymore on account of her royal puke so now it's hypo something or other in latin or greek or some shit.

sorry, I'm late to this thread - but would the NHS admit a women for a week with morning sickness?

Yes, because she isn't suffering from regular morning sickness, but a quite extreme form called hyperemesis that can cause severe dehydration meaning you need to be on a drip of fluids and glucose because you can't keep any nutrients down. Some women suffer from it for the whole of their pregnancy and spend most of the 9 months spewing their guts up.

I love you.

Baby hating bastard. Young couple in love, gonna have a sprog and you want to piss on their chips. Some of us love this stuff especially the ceramic mugs and plates thing. Potentially this could be the first king/queen of england interviewed in the womb. Show some fucking respect!

You really don't get dylans rant at all do you? Nor do you get why it's getting 'liked' here.

It's not just any average couple and baby is it?. A normal, non-aristo couple on average income or less, and lacking any particular privileges, wouldn't have a vilely sycophantic shitestorm of media worship, hype and trivia sprayed all over them in nauseatingly arselicking Mail/Sun/etc headlines and BBC Witchellisms for months on end would they?

You like tacky kitsch cups and mugs and all that malarkey it seems, so you're scarcely very objective. No-one's trying to 'ban' you from liking royalty and all that, but at least make some effort to understand what's motivating the discerning minority who don't share your arselicking ... I mean perspective :D

Just getting pointlessly pissed off with us lamp-post measurers ;) will get you nowhere ...

I wish this thread would die TBH. Sick of seeing the "news" near the top of the boards, sick of hearing about it on the radio, seeing it on the TV and slapped all over the shite papers.

Grumble.

And as for those so-called 'historians' (ie sycophants) invited onto BBC Breakfast, and even more into the columns of the Maily Telegraph, to regurgitate their drivel. Theylre not bloody historians! :mad:

Most real historians would keep their distance. I did say most.

I wish this thread would die TBH. Sick of seeing the "news" near the top of the boards, sick of hearing about it on the radio, seeing it on the TV and slapped all over the shite papers.

Grumble.

We're here to pointlessly and impotently rant against that shite though aren't we? :p

Very few of us are getting our tongues out to join in ...

I know, but it is like if you don't follow football - you can't escape it during the season :D

Back
Top Bottom