Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

wanted to go to this but couldnt make the 12th but happily its been postponed!!! - new date yet to be set - im going to go (i hope)
960-340-digable-planets-960x340.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah saw this.. Will be a great show. I see Lords of The Underground are playing there too this month.
Spin Doctor (dj) is bringing loads of 90s classics over to Jazz Cafe these days....Phife coming up too...saw KRS ONE on one of his promotions too
Jazz Cafe barely has any jazz on at it these days! Plenty of 90s hiphop though :D

I phoned as internet was slow on phone for Massive Attack so phoned.

all sold out Thursday. Night we wanted.
Mate got me a ticket for Wednesday but seating, not a fan of sitting only done it twice at gigs ;(

guess should be happy to still see them live.

Yeah, I got mine for the Friday. Still kind of pissed about the price but I've been whining about seeing them since 2010.

Now just to find someone to go with me.

I've not fancied much this year but Thee Oh Sees and (mainly) Total Control are at the Forum on 30th November, then there's Faust + Cut Hands + Nurse With Wound on december 5th at St Johns Hackney, would be a great week,...

ah shame. i never actually been to St Johns for a gig, just for jumble sales and stuff, but it seems like it will be a pretty stunning venue for this kind of gig

It is indeed a great venue for gigs - but it's worth getting there reasonably early to get seat downstairs. You get a really crap view from the upper level - and the sound isn't as good up there either.

It is indeed a great venue for gigs - but it's worth getting there reasonably early to get seat downstairs. You get a really crap view from the upper level - and the sound isn't as good up there either.
cool thanks for tip! getting there early shouldn't be a problem been as it is 5 mins from my front door ha.

I'm going to see Ride in Newcastle on Sunday as a birthday* treat from my best marra. They are doing their set + all of Nowhere album.

*birthday was last month, thanks for the cards :(:D

I'm going to see Ride in Newcastle on Sunday as a birthday* treat from my best marra. They are doing their set + all of Nowhere album.

*birthday was last month, thanks for the cards :(:D

I'm going tonight in Brixton. Going on me tod as none of my mates give the remotest toss about Ride. I've never stopped listening to Nowhere though so I'm very excited!

Back
Top Bottom