Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gymnastics thread

I know that was fair and everything, but I still can't help seeing them as cheaty complaining whinypants. I'd be quite embarrassed if GBR had been in 4th and got shunted up to silver by whining about it.

Doesn't seem fair that you can get silver when you FELL OFF.

I know that was fair and everything, but I still can't help seeing them as cheaty complaining whinypants. I'd be quite embarrassed if GBR had been in 4th and got shunted up to silver by whining about it.

Doesn't seem fair that you can get silver when you FELL OFF.

Is it really cheaty complaining whinypanting if you were going to be cheated out of a medal by thicko judges unless you point out their error to them?
I think that's a bit on the harsh side.
I'll still be stealing whinypants and adding it to my vocabulary, mind. :D

I felt really sorry for the Ukranians when they lost their medal, but not as sorry as I was feeling for the Japanese until they had the courage to appeal!

Why do people always pose biting their medals?

I think that if you bite real gold there's tooth imprint? People bite gold to check if it's real... Of course those medals aren't real gold, so it's a symbolic gesture...

I could be completely wrong though :D

I think they're lovely.
A woman at work pointed out he bleeeeding obvious to me today - they're English roses. :facepalm: Never twigged.

Ooooh! The bronze boys are talking on the telly now. Wooo hooo!

Yes, I noticed the roses but don't know what else is there. I reckon they'd have preferred a pint :D

I think that if you bite real gold there's tooth imprint? People bite gold to check if it's real... Of course those medals aren't real gold, so it's a symbolic gesture...

I could be completely wrong though :D

You can't leave a tooth imprint in gold. But you can leave a tooth imprint in lead. You bite your medal to check that it's not made of lead.

Back
Top Bottom