Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton news, rumours and general chat - Sept 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loads of white caravans parked in Brockwell Park by Herne Hill Gate. Film unit for 'Man From U.N.C.L.E.' according to the bloke on the gate, but don't know if this means they are filming in the park or nearby.

I had actually read that thread & forgotten :oops: it'll be for that then, wonder why they didn't park up in Ruskin?
Loads of lorries and vans are parked up around Padfield Rd, Cambria Rd, Southwell Rd. They've got a bunch of different scenery props (such as an East Berlin guard tower) and signs they can stick on things so I think they must be filming multiple scenes. Maybe they need some more genteel locations too?

Reading the agenda for the next Lambeth Planning Committee meeting I see Lambeth are advising that the Committe refuse a planning application made by another of the Councillors - Gypsy Hill Councillor Niranjan Francis has put in an application to turn the basement of a property he owns with shop on the ground floor into a self contained flat but the Planning Department say no due to lack of light - see item 6 on the agenda at http://www.lambeth.gov.uk/moderngov/ieListDocuments.aspx?CId=600&MId=8687&Ver=4 - will planning procedure and local area strategies win out over loyalty to fellow councillor?

Reading the agenda for the next Lambeth Planning Committee meeting I see Lambeth are advising that the Committe refuse a planning application made by another of the Councillors - Gypsy Hill Councillor Niranjan Francis has put in an application to turn the basement of a property he owns with shop on the ground floor into a self contained flat but the Planning Department say no due to lack of light - see item 6 on the agenda at http://www.lambeth.gov.uk/moderngov/ieListDocuments.aspx?CId=600&MId=8687&Ver=4 - will planning procedure and local area strategies win out over loyalty to fellow councillor?
#YOLO, LOL!

I noticed them earlier this year when buying condoms. You can get vibrating cock ring things, if anyone has tried them let us know.
You really want to know? They work as well as that sort of thing ever does - to some extent it's more about who you use it with. BTW the chocolate body paint is pretty good - no aspartame or sorbitol. :cool:

Just adding to the vibrancy of Brixton.
1234498_10201441079362728_353729977_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom