Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Xbox Game Pass

tommers

Fuck it, it's fine.
Xbox game pass ultimate now allows you to play Xbox games on your Android phone/tablet. You need a Bluetooth controller as well but it's pretty seamless to be honest. Been quite happily playing Nier in the garden today, and my son played Goose Game on his bog standard tablet.

Ultimate is 11 quid a month but if you get that you get the PC version included (which is now £8 a month) and you can play both at the same time. The game selection on cloud isn't as good as on PC but there are about 170 games. It also includes Xbox Gold as well I think (I don't actually own an Xbox).

You can get it for a quid for a month trial.

PC had Wasteland 3, CK3, Flight Sim all in the past cpl of weeks. Saw a game for sale today, seemed really old-fashioned. :D

I got 4 months free, so will see if I want to pay for it once that is up.

Was probably attractive in hindsight given I’ve just bought flight sim and crusader kings. Although they’re both titles that you never ‘finish’ so perhaps not a saving in the long run. I bought Forza 7 too on sale for £15. Multiplayer doesn’t work. How the fuck can Microsoft not have servers working? Multiplayer is a bit fucked on flight simulator also. Embarrassing.

EA play now added too including star wars squadrons, madden etc etc, along with a fucking shed load of indie games including FTL, into the breach, and loads more. 132 apparently.

Planning to check out Madden, FIFA, Dragon Age Origins and Star Wars Squadrons from that list, but if anyone has any other specific recommendations I'd love to hear them.

Every so often, when I turn on my computer, I get an error message saying it can not find my xbox connection.

I wish it wouldn't keep pestering me, I don't have an xbox.

So, hang on, I could buy Ultimate for £1 for a month, play Halo Infinite campaign, then bail?
Bargain!

View attachment 299789

and play limbo :cool:

limbo-switch-boy-looking-at-cages.jpg

Every so often, when I turn on my computer, I get an error message saying it can not find my xbox connection.

I wish it wouldn't keep pestering me, I don't have an xbox.

look into your installed programs or install apps and delete anything saying xbox companion or simular

:)

I keep cancelling mine. If it’s a big game like a Bethesda one that I’ll sink hundreds of hours in it’s more cost effective to buy it. I only ever put it on for Forza really but then only if my mates are playing it. Otherwise zzzz

Back
Top Bottom