Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Women's Rugby World Cup

sorry for bad form of posting in old thread but .....

When is the next Womens Rugby World Cup? I thought I saw online that its Aug / Sep for 2025 but Im not sporty and there seem to be a few World Cups

Why am i asking if im not sporty? well, glad you asked .... I am going to run a game at work to predict match wins ..... a world cup works well with the game I have in mind (round-robin / league is better) so I think the Ladies WC is the next one WC .... is there one sooner? football? cricket? water-polo?

thanks in advance

Yes the next women’s rugby World Cup is in August / September 2025 and is hosted in England

Venues include London, Brighton, Bristol, Exeter, Sunderland, York and Salford (I think, may have missed one)

I believe there are 3 or four rounds of pool play before a knockout quarter final / semi final / final

Yes the next women’s rugby World Cup is in August / September 2025 and is hosted in England

Venues include London, Brighton, Bristol, Exeter, Sunderland, York and Salford (I think, may have missed one)

I believe there are 3 or four rounds of pool play before a knockout quarter final / semi final / final
perfect .... ta :cool:

Back
Top Bottom